What other brands to you like?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you like your Spark...you would like the Ford Fiesta too. Both cars can be accessorized in styling and performance. This size car lends itself to great performance with the right setup. Check out this Fiesta that had been heavily modified. Also, Ford makes reliable vehicles for the dollar.

http://www.americantuners.com/2013/02/05/watch-this-unbelievable-video-of-ken-block-dc-shoes-in-his-650hp-ford-fiesta-video/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm a Buick man, but wanted the Spark for my city car. I bought my wife a 2013 Buick Verano last November and we both love it. What a beautiful car for a reasonable price

Buick is it for me! Ever since my uncle sold me his 1960 Buick Electra with boat tail fins, I have been a Buick fan. I bought my wife a 2013 Buick Verano last November, and we are loving it! I wanted the Spark for my city car for my work. It has been great!

I used to like Buick, and owned a Park Avenue and Lesabre years ago, that is what caused me to go to a Toyota and Hyundai. I like Hyundai the most, if they sold the I10 car here, I never would have even considered the Spark after my experience with Buick.

I've been a GM guy all my life. (33 now) My grandfather built Camaros and firebirds for 35 years, so we get a discount on any and all GMs if we buy brand new. I've owned a 2000 Z24 Cavalier (totaled by another driver), a 2003 Grand Am GT (totaled by my dad), a 2008 G6 GT (currently have) and now a Spark. Traded in my woman's Equinox in on the Spark. Every family member of mine is a GM fan as well.

I've been a "backyard mechanic" for many many years now, and just finished my first year at Southwest Tennessee Community College General Motors Automotive Service Technologies program. I know GM's inside and out, and have for many years. However comma if I was to pop the hood on a Ford, Dodge, etc, I'd be lost for a little bit .....

I have bought mainly GM performance cars , with some luxury and economy models mixed in . I stopped buying when Pontiac was discontinued . Last several years I have run the gamut of different brands , smart , Scion , Honda . Just bought my second CR-Z today . Of all the cars ,the smart is the only one I would never recommend .