I purchased my 2015 Spark LS back in September, and so far I love it with no issues. I have about 1800 miles on it so far, and slowly been adding stuff to it. I eventually plan to take pictures of what I did and some write ups to help others, just haven't gotten around to that yet.

So far everything I've done to the car so far:

Changed out the factory stereo with a Pioneer AVH-5700BHS Double din touch screen with new pioneer speakers all around
Rear-view license plate illumination moutned camera and front view camera located in drivers fog light spot
Rostra cruise control
Electronic deer alert

Things I plan on doing next:

Tint the windows
Universal keyless entry with actuators
Would like to put in remote start but not sure how hard it is with this car. I see they make a plug and play kit for the sonic from Amazon, but not sure if connections are all the same for a Spark. I know the cruise control works both in Sparks and Sonics.

Hitch to pull a small trailer for hauling my mower and little stuff around town, nothing major.

Eventually maybe find some rims I like to give it a little more character, would like to get steel rims with winter tires, but so far with the little snow we've gotten and rain, it seems to scoot along pretty well so might not need that, but we'll see how this winter turns out here.

Here's some pics of what I got done so far:

My Car

My%20Spark_zpsrmnag69i.jpg

My backup camera

Camera%203_zpsdn099676.jpg

Camera%201_zpswxfz3ek7.jpg

Hitch installed with my trailer hooked up

Trailer%201_zpsq7zaiy8q.jpg

I also put new speakers in, there's a front view camera as well in the drivers side fog light spot, electronic deer alert, and rostra cruise control. I have the kit to put in keyless entry, hopefully get that done soon.

haha yeah. it's one I already had, so I tested it out to see how it did by itself, and seemed fine. I'd only be hauling brush or small things, or at most a riding mower around town. I might try to get a lighter harbor freight trailer, but thinking this one will be fine for what I'll use it for.

• 2 years later...