• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greg, This is undoubtably the most detailed and beautiful description of an installation that I have seen. THANK YOU for being a member on this site!

Now on to the wiring harness, the ground points are again a 10mm bolt head, the fog light ground must go under the other connecter or it will not allow the bolt to go back through the eyelets. I used

And here is the last part. Before starting I suggest you get something to fight corrosion, none of the ground points or battery terminals have any corrosion protection on them: You'll need this as

Posted Images

I have led strips in my fog lights, but there are a few broken. i got new led strips for free, but probably thet won't last long to. so now i ordered angel eye ledrings. i hope these last longer. when arrived and fixd, the picture will be on the dutch topic: http://chevysparkforum.com/index.php?/forum/40-profielen/

i also ordered led backlights and mirrorcovers with led light.

can't wait to arrive and install it :)

img1527272450.jpeg

img1527272574.jpeg

img1527617689.jpeg

img1527617693.jpeg

Just to make sure:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150889463652?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150795373113?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

i got an discount if i bought these at the same time for $ 350,- (ask the seller)

note: the lights are without fog and reverse light!

note, they are with backup and fog light. just had to pull a red shel over the light bulp for red fog light :)

Edited by weetsj
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All that said, I'm hoping to have an extra foglight so I can make a mount for the Hella Micro DE fogs, they are a much better light. Should know by the end of next week what I have for extra parts when it gets repaired from the deer.

• 3 months later...

The dealer that repaired my car screwed me big time! Didn't get any of the broken parts back. Need a lower grill from the new driving lights lights and still need a fog to make a new bracket for the much better Micro DE fogs.

The dealer that repaired my car screwed me big time! Didn't get any of the broken parts back. Need a lower grill from the new driving lights lights and still need a fog to make a new bracket for the much better Micro DE fogs.

jea, that sucks.

I had a couple of items to that need replacement in garanty, but i was not aloud to keep the changed items :(

they need to send them to the factory for handeling the garanty :(

• 3 weeks later...

FYI, I saw an article yesterday that said the Sonic had a BCM update so that it would recognize the factory fog light kit and automatically allow it to work. This was in the same issue of the tech bulletin that our A/C probalems is listed in. If they do the same with the Spark, they owe me $50!

If you are going to do aftermarket fogs, use Hella Micro DE in halogen, they cover plenty of area but you'll need to make a mount. Put them right down where the stock fogs go and be happy, they are far superior lights to the stock Spark fogs.

I wouldn't suggest anything over 35 watt HID in the stock fog, pretty sure you will melt the fixture and pretty sure it will spray so much light everywhere that it will be a hazard to other users. I think the melting may apply to using 55watt halogen bulbs in the stockers too. When you have the stock kit you'll know what I mean, think Blazer brand and you'll understand.