Spark RS Concept car

The more I look at photos of the Spark RS the more I like it . YouTube has a bunch of pics of it . Will be interesting how they price it . I hope they add the factory remote starter that the Sonic RS has .

It's currently just a concept car, something to bring to the show. There is no current plans to produce, or sell this car, so you won't see them on the showroom floors. Maybe down the road, who knows? I've stumbled through a few Korean videos, of the top of the line Sparks, which they label as the LTZ, on YouTube. These things are so loaded up with goodies, climate control, sunroof, etc., you name it. I really can't see how they are going to price this car under the Sonic. The low price, was the initial appeal, I hope they don't blow it out of the water.

It's a concept but they are gauging interest in it . If people like it then they are going to build it , which I think is a very chance they will . Pricing it right might be tricky . I never bought my Spark based solely on price but on looks and features and would have bought the RS if it was available back then . My reasoning for consideration of the Sonic RS is that there's nothing that can compete with it feature wise at that price point . I'm not keen on the turbo though and I like the smaller size of the Spark , so if they could build a RS version on the Spark but with a NA engine then I would be interested . The Sonic has factory bolt on performance parts available as options and would be nice if they offered those on the Spark as well . If the new model proves to be a good seller then maybe we will see some of these enthusiast upgrades .