And the hits keep coming.....broken rear windshield wiper

All happened recently:

-car horn doesn't work (not sure if its the horn itself, the fuse or the circuits?)

-brake lights dont work (most likely an electrical issue or just a brake light switch), this also affects my starting

the car since its a start button and requires the use of the brake pedal signal...now i have to remote start it or hold the push button for 7 seconds.

-tire suddenly flattened, got the nozzle replaced

-now car steering wheel shakes at 100km/h (either bad tire or the issue was balancing tires)

-today someone played around with my rear wiper blade and it broke off..not just the blade, the whole piece

so i have to replace the whole piece....

which leads me to my question, how much is it to replace the entire rear wiper arm? (not just the blade but the whole

mechanical arm?)

...i think the car is angry at me. Why? Because I discussed selling it recently inside the car where it could hear everything I said.

It hates me for wanting to dump it and sell it or trade it in. That's why it's doing all these bad things to me now.

I wonder what's next.

All happened recently:

-car horn doesn't work (not sure if its the horn itself, the fuse or the circuits?)

-brake lights dont work (most likely an electrical issue or just a brake light switch), this also affects my starting

the car since its a start button and requires the use of the brake pedal signal...now i have to remote start it or hold the push button for 7 seconds.

-tire suddenly flattened, got the nozzle replaced

-now car steering wheel shakes at 100km/h (either bad tire or the issue was balancing tires)

-today someone played around with my rear wiper blade and it broke off..not just the blade, the whole piece

so i have to replace the whole piece....

which leads me to my question, how much is it to replace the entire rear wiper arm? (not just the blade but the whole

mechanical arm?)

...i think the car is angry at me. Why? Because I discussed selling it recently inside the car where it could hear everything I said.

It hates me for wanting to dump it and sell it or trade it in. That's why it's doing all these bad things to me now.

I wonder what's next.

Check this link....... http://www.ebay.com/itm/161572560418?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#vi-ilComp