Going for an oil change at the dealership - what should I have be checked?

I have a 12,000 mile warranty with my 2014 spark 2LT and I also have two years of unlimited oil changes and basic maintenance. I had new tires put on and had them check the recalls and they have all been done. I was just wondering if I should ask for anything specifically to be checked. There are a few people out there who are saying the spark is a piece of garbage and I just want to make this car last for me. I just hit the 50,000 mile mark and so far no issues at all. Although I noticed that my left turn signal on the mirror has some condensation inside the light. Should I ask to have this fixed? I'm not sure if the warranty from chevy covers it.

Thanks guys!

If it's a cvt trans there an update for the programming you'd know from driving it if it hasn't been done (search the threads for cvt issues) other than that pretty sure they'll do a multi point inspection with the oil change to check it out, and I'm guessing it was a certified used car? so they checked out everything and made sure it was all ok or repaired it before selling it. My buddy just past the 100k mile mark on his and it's still going strong drives crazy amount of miles for work. I would think most people (especially in this forum) love their spark, I do! I think its the few that think they're buying a $50k sports car and not a $15k stuck in traffic city commuter that complain, take care of your car and it'll take care of you. :) and congrats on your new spark!