Right wheel hub and bearing's

well at 26,000 miles they had to replace my 2013 spark Injun thought it was a spark plug at first but it wasn't at 19,046 miles they replace the right front hub and bearing all under warranty. At a cost of 545$ They now have to replace the hub and bearings again nobody is telling me why this continues to wear out and on the right side only

• 1 year later...

My 14 spark has a bad wheel bearing at 45000 miles. First new car I've ever bought. In 25 years of driving old vehicles I have only replaced wheel bearings twice. Now I'm dragging out the tools to work on a relatively new vehicle that has fewer miles on it than anything I've owned in my life. Dealer said they could cut me a deal and replace the bearing for $445. I'm very disappointed in the lack of support GM has exhibited after the sale. I'm currently looking at hondas and toyotas for a trade in

5 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

My 14 spark has a bad wheel bearing at 45000 miles. First new car I've ever bought. In 25 years of driving old vehicles I have only replaced wheel bearings twice. Now I'm dragging out the tools to work on a relatively new vehicle that has fewer miles on it than anything I've owned in my life. Dealer said they could cut me a deal and replace the bearing for $445. I'm very disappointed in the lack of support GM has exhibited after the sale. I'm currently looking at hondas and toyotas for a trade in

Just did this a few months ago and figured out this cheap solution.