INFOTAINMENT WON'T STAY ON "F" FOR CLIMATE CONTROL

New owner, when I received the car the climate controls were showing in centigrade, The setting on the display was already set to "US" so I changed it to metric and then changed it back to "US" , the climate control display did change to "F", but when I tunrned off the car and restarted it, it went back to "C" again, even thought the setting is set to "US" I did the same thing again, changed it to metric and then back to US and it changed the display, but again the next time I started it it reverted back to "C", shouldn't it stay on "F" ?? Am I doing something wrong. other than taht I love the car!

Thanks

Hello MLOIEN,

Although we are glad to hear that you love your new Chevrolet Spark, we’re sorry that you’re having trouble with your climate control display. We recommend reaching out to our Infotainment Support Group as they may be able to shed some light on this situation. They can reached at 855-478-7767.

I hope this helps! Feel free to send us a private message should you need additional assistance after speaking with that team. Be sure to include your VIN, mileage, contact information, and preferred dealership.

Kindly,

Jasmine F

Chevrolet Customer Care