We have a '13 2LT, black. Bought it new in Nov. '13 and my wife is in love with this car. She recently asked if I could put some sort of a grill guard on it to give it that aggressive mad max look, you know, sort of break it away from the rest of them out there. In an effort to deflect the task I painted the calipers on the front red, did the badging the same to match among other things, but the front end addition came back around. Anyone that's done or attempted this please let me know. I've searched high and low for something comparative in size but nada. Pictures also welcome if you've been successful.

• 1 month later...

you'd have adapt it, find a place willing to weld it but, search "bull bar" its like a small grill guard only covers the front center they're small but may be closer to right size on a spark. any of these will add some weight to the front end and may affect performance, braking and mpg.. also try craigslist barter and services sections might find a local welder that needs some cash wiling to make some custom cool lighter weight thing for that will provide the look but non functional. also both may affect airbags going off in a collision..