• 7 months later...

in my 2014 it seems to have more space then what you've mentioned, i took off my radio and fitted a galaxy tab 3

Haha!..I think that is one of the most 'outside the box' thinking type mods I have seen for the Spark! I assume you have a cellular connection so you can get pretty well anything while on the road. Music, maps, Google Earth and email phone calls etc not to mention the web..haha...Perfecto. I would never have thought of doing such an obvious & seemingly simple thing. Galaxy tab is probably cheaper than getting a Mylink. I am assuming a Galaxy Tab is sorta like a computerized tablet thing like the ipad giant smart phone?..I still have a Samsung Rugby 4 flip phone...but....it connects to the bluetooth mylink and because the Rugby has voice activated calls..I just push the steeringwheel talk button and say "Call Bob" or whomever is in my contacts and a little tiny lady inside my phone asks if I want their cell or home or office etc..I say office for example, and am connected. This is not an old phone and certainly not cheap ($299) with plenty of features not available on a new iPhone. I started using the Samsung Rugby when it came out years ago with series one and is now up to series Rugby 4..water and shock proof I have used it in the shower without issues (other than almost drowning the little lady inside the phone that asks me who I want to call)..but still worked...OK..I'm off track again..so..Nuff said on that ..Right?