Who has the most miles/kilometers on their Spark?

This is an interesting question that I have asked before with high mileage users also reporting on any issues and at what mileage the issue occurred. We have have about 52Kmi on the '13/4sp/auto/1LT and the only issue was the A/C not cold enough but cycling properly. resolved by upping the coolant pressure by 1.5-2lbs. Recall for the PCV of course.

Lots of longer trips at 80-90mph and driven hard. Conventional oil 5/20 burns almost none @ about 7,500 change intervals. No mods other than wider tires (205/50/15) for a softer ride. Idles very smooth and quiet for a 4cyl. Driven year round in a warm climate (South Florida area) which means the engine and tranny reach operating temp very quickly. Originally bought the car for my wife who spends a lot of time in the tight and busy Miami Beach area because it's small and handles well. Now I find myself using it more than my Impala ...Nuff said.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

2014 Spark, and 86,600 miles.  Had to have the transmission replaced (warranty thank heaven), whatever holds coolant (sorry not a car person) went south and had to be replaced in November. Before that something with struts under the car. And just got done replacing the heater, at $500. Something about the fuse burning up and taking the heater with it.... Not happy. I am glad I kept my Honda Odyssey, with 266,000 miles it, for towing. It became my primary car again. I adore the little Spark - I always wanted one similar to this being a fan of the French Twingo - but I can't say I'm impressed with the build. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...