Im having a problem with the mylink xmradio

I'll give you a hint....XM is a paid subscription service. If all your AM & FM channels work OK, could it be your subscription has expired or if you renewed your account it may not be properly registered with the folks who run that service..I would contact them on the 1-800 # if you have a current paid subscription. You are aware of course you can load up a USB stick with hundreds of your favorite tunes, plug it in and play or loop whatever you want. This is what I have done and I can play what I like and loop/repeat whatever type of music I like.

everytime I start the car now it says channel not available. and one time it was stuck on a channel and I could not change the channel. is my xm mylink radio going bad? should I bring it to the dealer?

When the radio turns on, it takes a few seconds to acquire a satellite signal, and until it does, you will get that message, much like satellite tv, or a gps receiver. This time of year, with the season changes, at times the sun can make the signals temporarily wonky. My radio is doing the same, nothing to worry about, it is ok.