I wonder if it is going to get to the point where just because it is smaller doesn't mean it will be cheaper. From the looks of it its going to be equipped much like the Sonic. i can't see how it can't be higher in price to the existing Spark which will put it close to the same price range as the Sonic. I guess we will see.

Regarding priceing, I see my OR dealer lists 44ea, 2015 Sparks on there website for $9999. http://www.airportchevroletcadillacbuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Chevrolet&model=Spark&cs:a:i=searchInventoryWidget

This inventory As of 4-6-15.

Since 2013 model year, they have been selling the Basic Spark for this price.

It will be interesting when they start getting the 2016 in, what the price will be?

Also It will be interesting, when the 2016 comes out, if you can buy a 2015 from them for less than $9999?

This OR dealer has sold hundreds of Sparks for this price over the past 3 years.

Edited by stevesparky
  • 2 weeks later...

That video must have been pre-production or overseas model as the Chevrolet site doesn't list a sunroof as an option nor those wheels. Plus on the LS model they stripped it down further. I guess since the Mylink is now standard they pulled the power windows from it to save money.

That video must have been pre-production or overseas model as the Chevrolet site doesn't list a sunroof as an option nor those wheels. Plus on the LS model they stripped it down further. I guess since the Mylink is now standard they pulled the power windows from it to save money.

Oh god, lets hope. I would massively prefer crank wondows, hate power windows.

Im loving this 2016 refresh. Hope I can fit in it, I have a massive problem with leg room in relation to the dash/center console. I hate cars I cant move my right leg around in. The current Spark is fine but the Sonic is awful for leg room. Big reason is I like sitting really close to the wheel despite the fact Im a big guy. I feel more in control when closer. Always causes leg room issues.

it lists standard options not available options.. a sun roof would be an available option

Not necessarily, check out http://www.chevrolet.com/2016-spark.html , scroll down to Advanced Safety Technology , and check out the "The Blind Spot Alert" , it specifies that it will be "available", which usually spells option. It will be standard on the 2LT, as will a few other goodies.

Edited by WaltK

I have. That only talk about the safety technology. The site calls out all the cool new stuff.. a sun roof isn't really advanced technology worth bragging about. When the put up the specs and build your own section then we'll know for sure.