Chevy spark body kits

• 1 month later...

Best of luck with your Spark. I doubt you will find what you are looking for. The Spark body structure appears to be very weak. I can't even find a tow rating for it. It's a cool looking little car, that looks like it got hit by the cost cutting hammer a few too many times. This single car has done virtually the impossible. It has turned me from a 45 year diehard Chevy fanatic into an import guy.

Best of luck with your Spark. I doubt you will find what you are looking for. The Spark body structure appears to be very weak. I can't even find a tow rating for it. It's a cool looking little car, that looks like it got hit by the cost cutting hammer a few too many times. This single car has done virtually the impossible. It has turned me from a 45 year diehard Chevy fanatic into an import guy.

Funny how a car that you never owned has turned you off Chevy. I also find it funny how you keep recommending people buy a Kia Soul, another car you have never owned.

Koreanauto here in the states does not import the kits anymore due to shipping cost. I emailed them a few weeks ago and got that response. I wish chevy America would import the kit for us as they have a factory kit overseas.

Here we have the option to add body kits for an extra us$1800 from the dealer and we cannot pass inspection if we used body kits not bought from dealer so I guess its better to just import it ourselves. Who knows how much they charge you for it.

Here we have the option to add body kits for an extra us$1800 from the dealer and we cannot pass inspection if we used body kits not bought from dealer so I guess its better to just import it ourselves. Who knows how much they charge you for it.

What body kit from the dealer in the usa are you referring to? I know they have the one that comes factory on the lt2 but I don't call that a body kit. I'm talking about the factory add on kit from overseas.

image-12.jpg

Edited by bluer101

What body kit from the dealer in the usa are you referring to? I know they have the one that comes factory on the lt2 but I don't call that a body kit. I'm talking about the factory add on kit from overseas.

image-12.jpg

No, I am referring to a dealer in my country Brunei :) for us$1800 they give you nefd body kits, rear spoiler that looks like the one from 3dcarbon and a gunmetal painted wheels.

FB_IMG_1428327019712.jpg

FB_IMG_1428327012394.jpg

Edited by dulsaf2630
  • 1 year later...

Those kits have to be ordered directly from S Korea. The cost for that kit is around $400-$500 plus $250-$300 in shipping. 

Stuff on ebay are just front and rear bumper ground effects. The reason why is because the side skirts are too long and very expensive to ship normal. So if you want a kit you need to have it shipped freight. 

Some members did a group by in Europe from a company in S Korea. I emailed them last year and got prices but never went through with it. 

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...