Windshield Fogging on Inside when Frosty Outside

Wondering if this is a common issue with other Sparks. On days when the windshield is frosty I have noticed that it is also fogged over on the inside. If it is really cold it is almost frosty on the inside too. And since it takes a while for the car to heat up enough to get rid of it while sitting at idle this is a real pain. I hate to have to go out and start the car and wait ten minutes or so before it is safe to drive.

If the Spark is like all the GM cars I have had before when the temperature is below freezing the AC compressor will not engage. There is a low temperature lockout on it to keep from damaging the compressor.

Answering the OP's question though mind does it sometimes. But I found a trick. Get some low dust cat litter and fill a sock up with it, tie it off and put the other stock over that and tie it off. Place it under the seat and the cat litter will absorb the moisture. When you see the moisture returning just replace the litter. Depending on how much moisture from humidity you get it can last a couple months.

Edited by Angrybird12