Socal Chevy Sonic/Cruze/Spark/Volt Rally

Trying to raise money for my girlfriend's entry to the Susan G Komen 3 -day walk for next year (she was to walk this year, but had a back injury). Was thinking of a Sonic/Cruze/Spark/Volt 'rally' in San Diego. Any interest with the SoCal area people? It'll be a timed event, with check points, begin and end @ a Sonic drive in. $20 entry,50% of the entry fees will be awarded $$$ to entrants with best mpg per class (Cruze, Sonic, Spark, Volt) + overall winner that comes in on the exact time (it's a 5 hour round trip drive touring San Diego's local valleys, mountains, the beach, and through downtown arriving back @ a Sonic drive in. I did this for a motorcycle group a few years back and it was a lot of fun. Maps will be provided with all the details. Call it the Gumball Rally San Diego.

Please give me feed back, so I can work on it (looking at local Chevy dealerships to provide goody bags, give aways, etc.)

Thanks!

I'm down for a gathering hang out shoot the $h!t with current owners. And most restaurants (I believe sonic drive in included) will do a fund raiser and you get a percentage of what is raised. I dont really have the time to drive around for 5 hours and go no where, but a cruise nite I'd be down for my spark and the ladies sonic would be there.