So on the way home my passenger side wiper blade decided to start falling apart. Well it made it almost 11 months.... The stock blades are crappy anyways so I'll be glad to replace them with something hopefully better. So for those that have replaced theirs, what brand, model, ect... did you put on and how do you like them?

I'm on my second set of Michelin Stealth blades, 24" & 16". I bought the second set in Walmart, great blade, about $11 apiece. Roughly an eight month life, under normal conditions. The only problem I had was the 24" comes with an adapter, the 16" doesn't. They give you an 800# to call, and send you the adapters. My first set, the kid slid one out of another box, and gave it to me. Great wiper though, quiet, smooth, and well made. here's a short video on installing the adapter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmJHoEmeuZA

It's a racket how the price of blades has gotten near $20 a piece and they might last a year before they deteriorate.

Whatever happened to the refills, that you just slid into the arms, at $3.50 a pop? I actually did that on my Mazda hatch, a few years back, I couldn't locate an arm. A few of the replacement arms are still hinged, where you could get a cheap arm and remove the blades. Most of them now though are going over to the "improved" flat blade, that screeches across the glass, while it smears the water right across your line of sight, after a few months.