for sale Snow tires on wheels - USA - central NY

I have 4 snow tires from my Spark that I'd like to sell, and hopefully locally.

4 Unique brand model 83 steel wheels - $50 each when new

4 TPMS - around $50 each when new

4 General brand Glacier Grip tires - around $70 each when new

1 TPMS reset tool - around $125

The snows are 3 seasons old and still decent, the wheels, tpms, and reset tool are 2 seasons and just about 2 full years old. This gives about 2 to 3 years of battery on the TPMS sensors before they might need to be replaced. The reset tool takes a 9 volt battery. Steel wheels show some rust around the hub and a couple other places. I have plastic wheel covers that have never been installed to throw into this, and a set of lug nuts that I used with the snows. I'll get some pictures later if anyone has interest, the only pictures I have when they were on the car was when I hit the deer, so nothing to really show what the car looks like while these are mounted.

I'd like to get around $400 for everything, location is in central New York and within reasonable distances can be delivered.

If you reply here I should get an email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That's probably a bit far for me as it would be more than 300 miles. I'm pretty much in the center of the state.

And for some reason I didn't get an email saying there was a reply, so sorry it took a couple days to get back to you. I don't come in here very often anymore since I got rid of my Spark.