On The Hunt For Offset

So my gf had recently talked to me about getting new wheels for her Spark. They are currently the OEM 1LT wheels dipped black. She says she's kinda over the black wheels and tbh so am I. Black wheels are just kinda lame and boring now. No offense! I ran em and there's nothing exciting about black lol.

Anywho, I have a pretty aggressive fitment on my Cruze and was wondering if anyone new a decent flush offset for the Spark. I was thinking something around 15x7 with an offset of 35? Is 35 offset pushing it too far out for the Spark or would 38 be better? Not too sure yet. I'm leaning toward the AVID1's and she's leaning toward the Drag DR 20 but I'll photoshop the wheels on the car and see if she changes her mind! Probably gonna just go lowering springs so a little poke won't hurt as far as offset. I'll also be using the OEM tire sizes. Should give a small stretch.

Currently looking at these wheels:

Drag DR 27

ScreenShot2014-09-01at110145AM_zps93ab21

AVID1 AV 05

ScreenShot2014-09-01at113024AM_zps30aeaf

Drag DR 20

ScreenShot2014-09-01at113425AM_zps1cc4b8

• 1 month later...

I agree..black wheels are lame on any black car. The nice aluminum ones pictured above are much nicer. Remember though...women like different things than us guys, so be wise and get her involved in the actual purchase so she can see them and touch them. My guess is she will go for the AVID1 AV 05..more shine and more metal. A black car will look great on top of those.

• 4 years later...