Install Back Up Sensors

Installed Back up sensors 13 1/2 inches centered from floor and 16 inches centered between the sensors use 2 inch painters tape to go from one side if the car to the other centered at 13 /1/2inches mark center for holes and drill and install sensors rout the wires to right side. Removed the right rear inside plastic panel by removing the 3 plastic buttons, remove the right speaker wire and pull the plastic out enough to get your hand in next remove the right tail light by removing the 2 Phillips screws and pull out the tail light then remove the reverse light by rotating from the T light body use a towel to let tail light hang against to keep from scratching the paint take the two wires in the kit for the 12 volt hook up pull the rubber grommet with the tail light wires out of the body slit one side to be able to run the wires in, Use a small wire connector attached to the ground wire and use a small self tap screw and a small round hole connector to attach to the bottom of the metal part of tail light hole next use a quick splice connector to attach the red wire from the control box to reverse light wire the white wire run the connectors for sensors and power back inside the car by putting all wires in the slit and push rubber grommet into hole then hook everything up and test. Next you will need to attach the sticky tape to the control box and sensor alarm speaker bundle extra wire up attach control box to back of rear fender (clean with alcohol ) push all wires into area of rear fender be sure to pull alarm wire out the top toward the front at the speaker reinstall the 3 plastic buttons speaker wire then stick the alarm speaker ( I put my speaker on the plastic under the speaker) plug the speakers up re install the reverse light and the tail light.

I did not get the back up sensor with the display I got the one with the little round alarm speaker also got the color to match the Spark in my case red. The alarms work good and a easy install.

Walt

2014 Salsa Spark

Edited by walt2137