• 4 months later...

Here is the link to the one that I bought, there are a few suppliers on Ebay for them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-LED-Car-Decal-Logo-Light-Badge-Lamp-Emblem-Sticker-for-Chevrolet-Red-Cruze-/251000866910?pt=US_Car_Lighting&hash=item3a70d1485e

All you have to do is carefully remove the rear badge, its stuck on very well so a large flat bladed tool will help get it off, (but be carefull as the paint can scratch easily) the back of the badge has two small posts on it with two corresponding holes in the car, these need to be snapped off the badge, then its just a case of stick the original badge to the light and then the light to the car. I used the holes in the bodywork to route the wiring for the new light. To get it as a brake light you need to route a wire up to the wiring for the high level brake light, on the UK model the brake light is in the rear window not sure where it is on US model. if you want it on with your rear lights just attach the wiring to the lights for the rear number plate. If you need any other info just let me know. :)