tinting issues or just lazy installer?

so i went to get the spark tinted and had a horrible time may have just been a bad place to go (had great yelp reviews) but he kept coming up with excuses.. he had to re do it twice (wrong tint darkness, then huge gaps) and ended up just taking it all off, refunding my money, and giving me $100 for wasting my whole saturday..

anyhow my main concern is getting the front small glass tinted he cut the tint rounded on the tight corners leaving these gaping holes. his excuse was he wouldn't be able to get the fluid out with the squeegee if he didn't, and basically it look like $hit.. i've done tint and decal before myself the fluid just drips out where ever you push it to its not going to seal around the edges first, just let it run down the door and wipe it up.. hes saying he cant.. blah blah.. the only way it will work with out gaps it taking the whole window out tinting it and reinstalling it.

have any of you that have gotten your windows tinted had the problem? or b.s. excuse? or was he speaking the truth

went to a different place, they said it wouldnt be a problem. got it done the next day and its flawless.. chalking it up to a lazy installer. SMH.. so sad

Good, that's what I figured. That other guy also used a cheaper product I would bet. Did you get any kind of warranty? Mine is warranted for as long as I own the car from fading, bubbling, delamination, and loss of adheasion.

Good, that's what I figured. That other guy also used a cheaper product I would bet. Did you get any kind of warranty? Mine is warranted for as long as I own the car from fading, bubbling, delamination, and loss of adheasion.

Did you get Viper tint, with the lifetime warranty, or are there other brands that do the same?

different brand.. m- something i forget have to check the paper work at home. lifetime warranty from fading peeling bubbling discoloring etc. actually cost me $20 less than the guy that screwed it up and his only had a 5 year. i went this monday to have my sonic done and lets say they didnt do such a good job lots of tiny air bubbles. i took it back the next day they apologized up and down, gave me a loaner car while they fixed and one of the workers told me the dude went off on the guys that did it for doing such a crappy job. no it loots flawless too.

Did you get Viper tint, with the lifetime warranty, or are there other brands that do the same?

Am not sure what brand they used. He a showed me a tint he took off a car a customer brought in because it was bubbling and the tint he uses. You could tell a real difference in them.