Hi forum! I'm a first timer here!

I'm currently looking into second hand chevy sparks as I'm working overseas.

I'm stuck between two choices:

Choice 1)

2010, 47,000 km, automatic, turquoise-ish color, LED front and tail lights, lowered springs, aftermarket performance black rims (195/45/15) with good treading, black box (2 cameras one in the front and one in the back window), GPS navigation with rear parking assist, and here's the kicker, it's turbocharged. $9200 all in (includes registration, ownership transfer, taxes)

Choice 2)

2011, 27,000 km, automatic, dark ametallic copper color, 2 dual pipe exhaust (cat-back), black wheels, no black box so no dash cams or rear window cams....i'll have to buy and get it installed, no other mods done to it.

$9500 all in (includes registration, ownership transfer, taxes).

I've test driven both and they were both smooth and problem-free. Obviously, the 1st one had a little more oomph to it and the sweet sound of the turbo whistling when changing gears (automatic transmission, so i just let off the pedal and it makes that noise). The 2nd one though is new as heck. Only 27k mileage, and everything about it inside and out is clean and practically new. It had a nice sound also due to the 2 sets of dual exhaust pipe/cat-back and the black wheels give it a nice little unique stylish touch to it without being too much like a "tuned" looking car. It's not lowered, has no body kits, and has no LED lights changed to it. Just the exhaust system and black wheels. Everything else is stock, but NEW as heck.

My safer side tells me go with the copper one since it's newer and still has a nice look to it with the wheels and sound with the dual pipe exhaust. But my wilder/advernturous side says the turquoise-ish one with turbo. It doesn't have a body kit on it either, but the LED lights front and tail are beautiful, it's got that lowered look on racing wheels, and of course the sound and feel of the turbo boost.

Actually, is turbocharged and turbo boost the same thing or are they different?

I have a bunch more questions to ask but first I'd like your opinion on what you think I should decide on. If possible, please tell me some pros and cons of both.

The turbo one requires premium gas so I have to pay a bit more at the pump, so that's one drawback. I'm also worried about any issues or future problems with the turbo or related issues. If I'm not mistaken, cars that have more tuning done to them will also be more costly to repair/fix right? I figure stock setup is a lot simpler and less complicated for repairs. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last but not least here are the pics in the attachements:

post-1392-0-45001800-1401019210_thumb.jp

post-1392-0-85490300-1401019212_thumb.jp

Edited by cornflakes