After Market Fog Lights

Does anyone know if any aftermarket Fog Lights are available for a 2014 Spark LS? Ones that will fit where they are supposed to go on the bottom of the front end. GM does not have the OEM ones out yet, I would like to find a set that would fit nice and does NOT involve switching out the stock head light switch (stalk). Thanks, and sorry if I missed a previous post on this. B)

Nothing that just screws in, but if you are willing to make a mount and cut some plastic then the Hella micro DE fogs will fit and are a great light.

Thanks. I will look into those. Dealer says that the OEM fog lights should be out soon but I guess the price will be around $230. That seems rather steep plus you have to pay for a different headlight stalk apparently. I just have an LS model but fog lights are the ONE extra that I want on the car. For safety purposes mainly.

Shopchevyparts.com says they fit both 13 and 14 cars

http://www.shopchevyparts.com/exterior/2014-spark-fog-lamps-front/95940389-p-92277936.html

Programming may or may not be the only difference. There is a thread on installing them, also lists part numbers for the pieces. The Micro DE lights are superior, but the stock lights are easy to install and help a little. If I were to do it again, I would try to get the car programmed, but the wire harness and switch, go to auto parts place for relay and fuse, and make a bracket for the micro DE lights in the stock dummy plug.

Because of the way these lights are required to work, make sure to buy the halogen version of the Micro DE if you go down that path.