Replacement rims from China?

Have a red 2014 Spark LT1 and really don't like the rims on it. Saw these great looking black rims (with red trim!), but from China! The price is cheap, but wondering if anyone has any experience with these or similar rims from China??? I'm afraid to spend the $$$, and end up with garbage. To return would be a nightmare. Saw some others, but double the price (tirerack.com). Need some opinions as I'm on a tight budget. Thanks...

Black rims to fit Chevy Spark: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/13-14-15-16-INCH-GTR-STYLE-MATT-BLACK-ALLOY-TUNING-WHEEL-RIM-BOSS-FOR-Swift/609801977.html

$169 for shipping? No way I would find out if that was shipping for 4 of them or shipping for 1 of them. They do look good though.

I would look at discount tire direct and tire rack, maybe a couple other places located in the USA. You should be able to get decent wheels for between $400 and $600, maybe better if you also buy tires at the same time. If you get tires, the tpms is going to be an issue since you would need to have them installed at place of purchase, and another $25 to $50 per wheel for this.

Nice rims, take Gregs advice, this is a major crap shoot.
Ship my order(s) to:
Seller: Guangdong CH Auto Parts Co., Ltd. Chat now! Contact now! Product Name & Details Quantity Price Shipping Details 13-14-15-INCH-RED-EDGE-LIGHT-BLACK-ALLOY 13 14 15 INCH, RED EDGE, LIGHT BLACK ALLOY TUNING WHEEL RIM,FOR Swifts Dipper BYDF0 Lova and other pieces US $50.80 / piece
China Post Air Parcel
US $646.56
Delivery Time: 15-26 days Processing Time: 8 days
Store promotion:
Get $10.00 off for $100.00 spent in this store. Shop now
Subtotal: US $203.20 Shipping: US $646.56
Fixed Discount: - US $10.00
Total: US $839.76 <-----------------------------------------
  • Subtotal(1 Item):US $203.20
  • Shipping Cost to United States:US $646.56 <-----------------------------------
  • Fixed Discount:- US $10.00
  • All Total: US $839.76 <--------------------------------
Buyer Protection
  • Full Refund if you don't receive your order
  • Refund or Keep items not as described
Apply a coupon code or leave message for the seller in the next step.

Thanks... I guess it's the old saying, you get what you pay for! I'm also considering just doing a PlastiDip of the wheels in black and maybe add red pinstripe. Still thinking about it while I've just ordered some vinyl graphics to make her "unique!"