what kind of oil changes can i get at the dealer?

You should be able to get the blended synth that the car comes with stock, or one of two Mobile 1 oils. The dealer should have the 5w30 that the performance cars use, but they should also have the 5w20 that was recently Dexos approved. Since my car is now buring oil, going to a full synthetic may not help your engine last any longer than the stock blended oil.

Most of us suggest changing the oil after a couple thousand miles (or less). I did my first change at about 2500, had them put in the stock blended oil and ran that until about 10 percent on the oil life meter, then changed to Mobile 1. All changes were performed at a Chevy dealer because I was worried about engine warranty and since the distance between fills was so great, it didn't seem like a bad value. I am hoping my caution pays off as I need to get mine in for the oil consumption issue.

I bought my spark 7-22-2013 and put 2300 miles on it. I think should get the oil changed since its never been changed. but the dealer says the car can go 1 year without a oil change.

I guess I will go to the dealer to get it changed.