Malfunction indicator light

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They do try to help, and it is good to have a presence from Chevy. In reality, it is a MAJOR step for any business to allow any employees to frequent a place like this, and even better that it seems C

Paul, I am dealing with the same issue on my 2014 Spark LS. The light came on within a week of me buying my car, but I didn't take it in right away because I assumed it might have something to do wi

Don't worry, in about 10 years they will recall all of the Chevy Sparks too.

I was in a loaner for 9 weeks and 1 day. But I just picked up my new Spark, same year and model. The repurchase was a long and arduous process, but at least they held up their word that I wouldn't have to pay a dime to get a new car. I'll let you all know if this one works out!

They told me my car was going to auction, by the way. Beware if you are looking buying at a 2014 Spark LS Manual, Denim with 650 miles!

I was in a loaner for 9 weeks and 1 day. But I just picked up my new Spark, same year and model. The repurchase was a long and arduous process, but at least they held up their word that I wouldn't have to pay a dime to get a new car. I'll let you all know if this one works out!

They told me my car was going to auction, by the way. Beware if you are looking buying at a 2014 Spark LS Manual, Denim with 650 miles!

Congrats on seeing it through, and coming out on top, best of luck, with the new Spark.

JC:

I completely understand what you went through and that it is finally finished. Glad you were able to find same replacement car and that your paperwork is completed with NO increase or payment of money. Good luck with your NEW Spark.

• 5 years later...

Hello there, more than 5 years later! 
I have had a fantastic time with my Spark since getting the replacement. I've taken it around the entire country a few times over, with my two full size dogs, and it has been a perfect road trip vehicle. Paul, I hope you ended up with a new car and it all worked out too.