Adieu, Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow- W.S.

Well, ladies and gents, I am out of the Spark ownership. GM came through in a big way for me, and now I am in a different new car, still a GM. I will not give details as to the transaction, but the process went very, very smooth, and they were extremely generous.

Take care all, and enjoy the Spark.

"I will not give details as to the transaction,"

Lol.. Ok?

What's funny? Odd that I don't give more details in this social media world? I don't give personal, financial experiences in matters such as this, other than it was a very good experience. I also do not air dirty laundry, nor do I spew venom online. Why, because my situation could be vastly different than others, and they just may get upset when things do not go their way.

What's funny? Odd that I don't give more details in this social media world? I don't give personal, financial experiences in matters such as this, other than it was a very good experience. I also do not air dirty laundry, nor do I spew venom online. Why, because my situation could be vastly different than others, and they just may get upset when things do not go their way.

Actually, yes, quite. Especially since you joined a Spark forum and have 170+ posts on said forum.

This post wreaks of clickbait.

Really nobody was asking you to air your dirty laundry. I think I speak to all of us when I say we're just curious as to whether or not it was a mechanical issue with your Spark. I mean, we all have the same car and are here to share information on it. If it's personal or financial, I also bid you adieu because I have no interest in that.