So I think I'm the first one here!!

To have one of these!!! :doh:

Fiance was going to work and was involved in a multi car collision.

She's ok, just sore.

1529767_10100314391159806_168967212_o.jp

Still runs... sort of. mounts broke on the engine.. clutch pedal is dead, hvac controls won't turn even.

So many air bags in this thing feels like you're sitting inside of a tent.

Hooray gap insurance.

Glad she is okay, that's the important thing!

Unfortunately, it'll be totaled. Airbags are just too expensive and if more than one or two popped, that's going to be at least $5k to replace them. Looks like the radiator and A/C condensor have been damaged and if it ripped the engine/trans off of a mount or broke it, there's going to be "frame" damage.

I'll post more pics later.

Let's see. Chrissy my fiance' is ok. Just the usual airbag/seatbelt soreness.

All the airbags went off, sides, knee, wheel. Pass side didn't because no one was in that seat.

Airbags come out along the side of the headliner.. the head liner pops down / tears out of the way.

She crashed @ ~ 40 MPH but was 'nose down' since she was hitting the brakes.. the Spark was under the other car's bumper.

Passenger compartment: other than bags, you couldn't even tell there was a crash. Seats didn't break their mounts.. Doors open fine. Seat Belts are locked up

Engine dropped down. It runs.. sort of. I think the crank pulley is aganst the subframe. The engine sits at a 30 degree angle in the engine bay. oops. Clutch pedal is 'free', it doesn't do anything.. Even the A/C controls are frozen. I can't turn them.

I already took out everything I put into the car (like $900 worth of stuff, yikes). All I'm 'losing' is the stripes, the clear door edge tape, and the Pac Man decal in the back window.

I'm fairly confident the car is totaled.

Getting another? Yeah. Found the green one I wanted all along, a leftover 1LT 5spd.. already on its way from New Jersey. Fiance' feels really safe in the car and liked the Spark.

No more Pac Man though :(.

Until you get in one of these situations, it's hard to understand just how close to the ground that nose will dive. I was convinced it would go under the deer's belly and the deer would come through the windshield, not sure how it managed to stay within the bumper.

I saw another Spark today! It was driving right behind me! I was so excited.. until the thing passed me and I saw it had been the victim of a terrible rear end accident. The whole back end was creamed and conclaves. I was surprised again, just like psquare's, by how intact the car was.

I saw a spark that was rear ended and they were still driving it around. I have almost been rear ended a few times.

When I brake I keep one eye on the rearview mirror just incase. I have run red lights to avoid being hit.

I don't know why suv and minivans have to get so close to my spark.