So I think I'm the first one here!!

I notice that too. I think it's a psychological thing with people in big cars. They see a little car and they just -know- their car can beat it in any challenge. The adrenalin rush to their head from their cars assumed superiority causes them to speed and tailgate when any little car is in their sights.

I have noticed that I get tail gated a lot more and receive more agressive behavior in my Focus than my Cherokee.

I give LOTS of room with my Cherokee. Those things could barely stop from the factory. Add 14 years, larger tires, tools, heavy bumpers ... Stopping distance isn't what it used to be! Or what it never was?

None of those things are easy to explain, pennies and ball bearings could have flown from anywhere.

Spark plug is plausible if you drive a Ford ... Whoops! Ejected another spark plug and it just so happened to hit your wind shield!

Edited by NoSprak

I saw a spark that was rear ended and they were still driving it around. I have almost been rear ended a few times.

When I brake I keep one eye on the rearview mirror just incase. I have run red lights to avoid being hit.

I don't know why suv and minivans have to get so close to my spark.

For me stop and go traffic on the 401 highway is where I get tailgated the most…..saw this one guy coming up behind me and was thinking, "he's going really fast and we're at a dead stop." Thankfully he braked but I saw the front of his car nose dive and heard his tires squeal. That has been the closest I have got to being almost rear ended in my Spark :(

Rear endded means lawsuit! And a new car, lol! I try not to pay much attention to whats behind me unless I'm backing up. Not a good idea to clean the car out while moving, it'll get you into trouble fast around here, up to 500 fine. Those who tailgate will be sorry someday.

• 1 month later...