The thread about music got me thinking about how many devices one can plug into the aux jack (1/4") in thier spark. Of course there is the USB, but Im not asking about that as many people such as myself have a LS model with the one input jack, which is just fine.

What do you have plugged in your AUX jack? I have my Android, tethered to a Scoche microphone lead, so I can talk hands free and stream my music.

never liked the aux connection...

i run my music and internet in my car through a Samsung tab 2 7' and use the wifi tether off my rooted note 2.

I also have a Pioneer installed in my car that also has bluetooth and that what i use to stream. Works great with the Power Amp app... ended up buying the app for $4 and worth every penny...

only recently did everything sync up where artists and songs started to display on my stereo unit. Im guessing it had to do with the budget micro sd i have in my tablet... took awhile to sync all the music and display them... im sure if i played with the stereo a bit i could search through music and have complete control through bluetooth