• 1 month later...

Hey Greg_E, thank you :rockon: ....although you are lucky when it comes to parts in the USA.

Our 2013 Model in South Africa does NOT have the touchscreen audio system, or any of the added upgrades like audio controls on the steering wheel.

Also trying to do engine mods is a nightmare because nobody stocks any parts....

ValorHeart its really easy, all you have to do is give it power. I wanted them to work with my park lights so i just tapped into my park lights, it it does not come on the 1st time just switch cables around as they are +/-. If you want them on all the time you can tap into your fuse box or just use an electrial tester to find a power cable thats on as soon as you turn your ingition, and tap into that. No need to pay for software updates or anything like that.

I've changed all the bulbs as well, main driving lights are Osram Night Breakers(H4) and all other lights are super bright LED lights.

Interior light has been changed to a LED light as well.

I have also fitted 2 x Targar Competition Street Series subs running at 1000w RMS each with a 5000w Monoblock XTC Amp, let me know if you plan on doing the audio system i can guide you.....

Thanks

Edited by Sudeshen 'Sudoz' Pillay