Chevrolet Spark'A Burning Coffin'

The most traumatic experience of my life for which I hold Chevrolet solely responsible happened with me on 17/11/11 at 8:00am . My husband’s car(Chevrolet Spark) was parked at his office and as soon as he put the ignition ON for starting the car, It immediately caught fire.His colleagues standing nearby alarmed him and he somehow managed to get out of the car in time and saw the whole vehicle burn to ashes in a matter of few minutes. I shudder to think what could have been the consequences of this bizarre incident. It could have wiped out my whole family. I am highly traumatised and disturbed with this unusual incident.

Chevrolet India is showing a highly unprofessional approach towards this and the company is even denying us any right over the investigation reports.Dealing with the after sales people has turned out to be more painful than the incident itself. now after a long three months wait we have finally decided to take the matter In our own hands and go public about this and share this horrible story with rest of the country! The company is trying to shrug us off by saying that this is an issue to be handled by the inssurance company but i feel in such cases it is the duty of the company to take the responsibility as the car was running under warranty period.

Edited by paraj
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...