A Recall? & More A/C Stuff

I just had my LS in for service today (replacing the cargo cover) and I had them check and nothing was open saying a recall or anything of the sort on mine?

Maybe it's a LT1 LT2 thing ?

Please refer to the main A/C (pinned) thread for the most up-do-date information. Minus some of the others crying about the wording...there is no additional A/C "recalls" and/or fixes documented by GM to be done, as of today's date. This is also why I didn't think it was a good idea to have another thread...since it would be confusing to some.

Edited by respdoc

Please refer to the main A/C (pinned) thread for the most up-do-date information. Minus some of the others crying about the wording...there is no additional A/C "recalls" and/or fixes documented by GM to be done, as of today's date. This is also why I didn't think it was a good idea to have another thread...since it would be confusing to some.

This board has moderators, which you "respdoc" are not one of. Your "opinion" as to what should and shouldn't be posted and where it is posted is irrelevant. If the moderators have a problem with what is posted, they will deal with it. What was posted was posted separately so it wouldn't get lost in the 19 pages of the other thread, and was a legitimate post of what was on the service receipt. No one but you was "crying" about anything (there shouldn't be another thread, is it the same or a different update, etc...). I've been on this forum for awhile, and up until you showed up with your superiority complex, I did not see one argument or even a heated discussion here and everyone seemed to be getting along - which is rare for an Internet forum. So just slow your roll, since there are no extra points awarded for being abrasive. Edited by Gossamer

This board has moderators, which you "respdoc" are not one of. Your "opinion" as to what should and shouldn't be posted and where it is posted is irrelevant. If the moderators have a problem with what is posted, they will deal with it. What was posted was posted separately so it wouldn't get lost in the 19 pages of the other thread, and was a legitimate post of what was on the service receipt. No one but you was "crying" about anything (there shouldn't be another thread, is it the same or a different update, etc...). I've been on this forum for awhile, and up until you showed up with your superiority complex, I did not see one argument or even a heated discussion here and everyone seemed to be getting along - which is rare for an Internet forum. So just slow your roll, since there are no extra points awarded for being abrasive.

I'm sorry you were wrong and needlessly started a new post since you couldn't figure out that your "recall" was nothing different than what was already done to multiple other vehicles with the same problem. Your continued babbling though, adds nothing productive and shows you're more interested in arguing than helping to gather useful information to the A/C problem.

Edited by respdoc

I'm sorry you were wrong and needlessly started a new post since you couldn't figure out that your "recall" was nothing different than what was already done to multiple other vehicles with the same problem. Your continued babbling though, adds nothing productive and shows you're more interested in arguing than helping to gather useful information to the A/C problem.

I really dont want to get involved but..Knock it off and stop being so critical of everybodys posts respdoc. I didnt see anything wrong with what was posted. Seems to me you are the only one who is interested in arguing and being counterproductive. My advice is if you dont like the topics or treads and what people are saying go start your own forum. You are the only one complaining! Ever since I have been here everybody has played nicely together with no friction. Well until recently... Now back up and hit the reset button. Maybe you need a BCM update!

I really dont want to get involved but..Knock it off and stop being so critical of everybodys posts respdoc. I didnt see anything wrong with what was posted. Seems to me you are the only one who is interested in arguing and being counterproductive. My advice is if you dont like the topics or treads and what people are saying go start your own forum. You are the only one complaining! Ever since I have been here everybody has played nicely together with no friction. Well until recently... Now back up and hit the reset button. Maybe you need a BCM update!

I am glad to see you have nothing useful to add. My "advice" to you is stop bumping this thread so others think there are really two threads, with two possible and different A/C solutions. Now scurry along and let this thread die in peace.

Edited by respdoc