I noticed one day after I washed Slimer that both my fenders were'nt lined up with my rocker panels,so I went to my dealership and had them looked at and there being corrected as I type this the bodyshop is backed up so it may take a couple days. I was given a rental of choice a Cobalt sedan,Malibu or Impala I chose the 2012 Impala it's really nice B)

What is your dealers name? Somewhere buried far down is a thread to post the good dealers, I'll see if I can find it and pin it so everyone can find it. I think your dealer deserves to be listed until it really screws the pooch and needs to be removed. We can show these dealers that we are keeping track, and that doing their best might have rewards when people are searching the web for a car.

Made a new thread http://chevysparkforum.com/topic/1507-recommended-dealers-usa/

Edited by Greg_E

Greg if you want to make a crappy dealership thread; mine is Serra Chevrolet in Bartlett TN..... we bought both our Sparks there and both times it was a mess/headache. Unfortunately, it's the only one within an hour of our house; hence why we went there for the LS after buying the LT