Got the LT tinted today. Going to do the LS in about a month or so from now. While we waited for the car to get done, we spotted a Lemonade Spark and another Green one.

Stopped by an audio shop to start to get some ideas for bass in the LT also. They had some 6 & 8" Kicker subs with the boxes that I've never even seen? Can't remember the name of them though; and they were pretty expensive. They wanted 229 just for the enclosure w the sub; then I'd have to buy an external amp. But man it sounded good! And would be just about perfect for a Spark! The only Bazookas they had were all 10" which obviously would eat up too much trunk space.

Anyway, here she is

LTTint_zps26306452.jpg

ill throw in my 2 cents...

me and another member (from what i know) have the Dual SBP8A 8 inch sub enclosed with a built in amp that you can connect your rear speakers as well

http://www.frys.com/product/6388611;jsessionid=sF7+f2Xc7cbirvx0qcnRWQ__.node1?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

we both agree that it packs a hell of alot of power for the price and bass is deep.awesome value

You guys have any photos you could post of this sitting in the back of the spark? I was looking at this and the MTX powered tube as well becuase they have the speaker wire leads that turn it on and off. Not a fan of the neon lights but I suppose I could take those out? Ive never had such a small sub set up in a car, but then again Ive never had such a small car hahaha.. I have all four corners replaces with kicker speakers now (not impressed), and the stereo is in sad shape, desperatly looking into this. Please post a pic if you got one! Thanks.

there pics in other threads but ill put it here

20130610_162757_zpse92e3a10.jpg

it will most likely sit on the drivers side though...

here is rich121 post which includes a pic aswell

http://chevysparkforum.com/topic/1385-subwoofer-install/?p=9409

he also has the same sub / amp combo as mine

ive had tubes, boxes, custom boxes and i gotta say this little guy packs a massive punch. Both me and rich are blown away from how much power it gives for the price and for the setup.

as far as the kickers... they get the job done WAY better then the stocks. Im going to leave my fronts in but will replace the rear ones since i blew out one side already and had them replaced under the frys warranty which was only 2.99 extra

Edited by Lovgun7

Tint looks good, it'll get a bit lighter and less foggy once it cures in a few days if you park it in the sun. Is it dyed, metallic, or ceramic film? What % did you do? Your Spark looks identical to mine, except I have the LS. If I installed a sub or aftermarket head unit, it'll be stolen within a week where I have to park for work, LOL.

Edited by austex04
  • 8 months later...