The full list of parts from Chevrolet:

• Chevrolet Accessories ground effects kit (body color) - These are just LED strips, any car lighting place can do them
  • Chevrolet Accessories Z-spec grille with Carbon Flash-painted surround - Just use hydrodipping on current surround
  • Grille surrounds, headlamp housings, fog lamp bezels, belt moldings and rear diffuser painted Dark Argent - Again hydrodip or just paint
  • Z-Spec body graphics in matte black - very easy and cheap to make up
  • Chevrolet Performance licensed front lowering coil-over springs and rear adjustable springs -None licensed versions already available from Asia
  • Concept 15x6-inch split-spoke wheels in Dark Argent with Salsa Red inserts and tire stripes - This wheel is available in the UK if you know where to look I'm sure a very similar set could be found in US.
  • Lowered ride height - because of springs above
  • Seats trimmed with Salsa Red inserts - Have these in my Spark
  • Front door and instrument panel inserts in Salsa Red - Have these in my Spark
  • Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel pedal covers and sill plates - Available from Chevrolet
  • Chevrolet MyLink color touch screen. - Believe you guys already have this.

So with a few bucks spent getting parts together you could make your own Z spec very easily, all the parts are available seperately, all you would need to do is throw them all together.