I can't really tell from your angles, are those the ones that extend over the rear door handles? I ordered visors twice, the same ones. I thought the first order was a mistake, because they were so long! The second order was the exact same. They went from the door seam to the rear door seam, over the rear door handles. I returned them, to get a different style. I've had them in the box in my garage for a few months, but they are only long enough to cover the window openings. (When I get my windows tinted, I'll put them on, since they remove them for the tint to dry anyway.)

I'm not knocking your style, just chiming in. I also paid ~$30 for them on eBay. Another member on here recommended them, after I was unsatisfied with my original first purchase.

I'm getting these soon:) I noticed the other day when it was raining a little bit I waited until the down pour was over when I lowered my windows and drove off, the water came right in I guess my roof had alot of water on it. I think these will be a good investment for Slimer :rockon:

Edited by Spark_Rules-0713