Who wrenches on your vehicles?

Strange some say that about Ford's. I actually had much more reliable cars from Ford than GM, based on two cars from each automaker. When it came to comfort and best driving dynamics, I liked the GM cars more, except for all the breakdowns and fluid leaks. I never owned a Ford with COP, but they're not the only one with history of short lived coils, it does get very hot on top of a spark plug. Older Hyundais also had coils go out in 40-60k miles.

Not a lot cheaper to buy your oil if the dealer isn't a thief, they charged pretty close to retail for the mobile one I had them put in, so not worth my time every six months to do it myself. Would be longer be if life were different and I spent more time on my motorcycle, missed a lot of good two wheels days this year.

Strange some say that about Ford's. I actually had much more reliable cars from Ford than GM, based on two cars from each automaker. When it came to comfort and best driving dynamics, I liked the GM cars more, except for all the breakdowns and fluid leaks. I never owned a Ford with COP, but they're not the only one with history of short lived coils, it does get very hot on top of a spark plug. Older Hyundais also had coils go out in 40-60k miles.

I've always liked Ford products and found them to be built fairly well. My only real complaint with Ford is how bad they rust. They seem to rust worse than the other American brands.

• 1 year later...

I have been a Ford fan always, just sold my 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notchback and a bit of power difference with the Spark, yeah right, jejeje. How do you replace the spark plugs on our chevy sparks, it seems the one in USA has the intake not interfering the spark plugs but the one in my country has the intake on top of the spark plug holes.