Soon to be owner from MA

Trust me, I don't think the Cruze 1LT is worth it's high price. Yes, the 1.4 turbo is nice, especially the low end torque, but it's missing some features I would expect on a $20+ grand car. I do like the touch screen setup enough to want it on the Spark, but I think the Spark's doesn't have all the features as the Cruze. I also expected slide out visor extenders and designated sunglass holder, even duel sunvisors, even my old Hyundai Accent had visor extensions and a fold down sunglass holder, it was a entry model.

Edited by austex04

You need that picture on a window sticker.

Thanks I wish I could find one:)

psquare75,

I wanted a Cruze, but only with a turbo, and the budget said no.

I wanted a Camaro LT yellow with black stripes Automatic 26,000 but the banks rejected my loan even with 3,000 down :sad: but I noticed the Jalapeno LS Automatic :drool: as I walked toward the Camaro's and I liked that green paint :worship: I love my SPARK :happy feet: I wash it every weekend, dry it off, even the door jams and clean break dust off the rims I'm glad GM finally brought it to the US, it only took 4 yrs :victory: It's my first new car :rockon:

Edited by Spark_Rules-0713

The Prius one is easy, one of the members has a vinyl cutter and could slice that out easily, I'm sure there are places to get the slimer one printed for a window sticker, but most want you to buy $200 worth. I thought there were some inkjet window sticker kits once upon a time, would be really easy to make whatever you wanted.