Traded the Spark on an Accord coupe.

1. I dont have the time or patience to deal with this

2. I absolutely cant stand the way I was treated by service, and more importantly, GM/Chevy

Never again.

F*ck GM. I really hope you guys enjoy your cars, and I appreciate every bit of time I had here.

Deuces

LaughandDriveAway50Cent.gif

Edited by Lazerface

Goodbye! I remember being freezed out in a Civic recently, every Honda I've been in except the Fit had really good a/c. The Accord is three classes up from the Spark. Another used Spark for sale, LOL.

Edited by austex04

Dont mean to butt in here but I test drove a Honda Fit the other day when I was looking to buy another car and all I can say is wow!! That has to be the most horrible car I have ever driven in my life... Road noise!! No power. When I closed the door it sounded like I threw a tuna fish can in the trash. I always held Hondas at a high standard but after driving a Fit I learned that Honda does make a pile of trash. Very disappointing. I couldnt believe how bad it was. Here is the exact car-wagon-cart I drove.. http://www.gatewaysubaru.com/used/Honda/2008-Honda-Fit-Delmar-For-Sale-5ad581920a0a0065013401d7b3955349.htm

I too drove a Fit and felt it was in the same league as the Spark. Interior materials were better, but thats the only thing that stood out.

I chose an Accord because I love the 8th gen Accord coupes, and the dealer that was servicing my Spark happened to have one on the PreOwned lot (in the configuration I wanted, 4cyl 5 spd). I curiously puttered over to check it out and see what kind of deal they would give me on trade, etc.

They made it worth my time, so I snagged it. A few mods and these cars look sexy as hell IMO :)

8025198003_d1f10c9f72_o.jpg

Edited by Lazerface

Almost better off finding a deer crossing, lol. Hopefully the Accord will treat you nice. The a/c isn't much better in the Cruze, compared to my Spark, fyi. I have a feeling I might go back to Hyundai within five years, before the powertrain warranty is up. I have a feeling this car will start falling apart after 100k miles like every other GM I owned in the past.

Almost better off finding a deer crossing, lol. Hopefully the Accord will treat you nice. The a/c isn't much better in the Cruze, compared to my Spark, fyi. I have a feeling I might go back to Hyundai within five years, before the powertrain warranty is up. I have a feeling this car will start falling apart after 100k miles like every other GM I owned in the past.

Honda does.make a.good, long.lasting.vehicle. And they hold resale value really well! I've.never had any issues with GM. The Sparks make numbers 4&5 I/ we have.bought and they have all treated us.well

Too bad you couldn't wait for the bcm program and revised parts that appear to be a permanent fix for the a/c issue. Nice that GM is keeping this under the rug, unless the dealers search their system for it. Mine is in for other reasons, but the dealer is checking mine and has all the tech info on the fix. Mine wasn't that bad, but the a/c on the loaner car has me wanting mine the way it's supposed to be.

I spent literally dozens of hours dealing with this AC issue. I was fed up :(

I run my own business and have a 2 yr old daughter. I dont have time for GM's lax approach to my $17k investment.

I was at the point where I had to cut the cord and be done with the ordeal...and I will miss it for sure.

The car was great. The company that I bought it from was not.