Any Issues with Cruise Control?

Think I'm having my first actual "issue" with the Spark (aside from a one-time odd moment where MyLink got stuck). This morning on the way into work I was using cruise with no issues. This afternoon after getting on the interstate I tried to turn it on again and no luck. The white light on the spedo won't come on and I can't set it (obviously if it's not on). Came to a red light, put her in park, turned her off and then started her back up... still nada. I have to go into the dealer tomorrow for minor service anyway (dealer installed option I paid for that they didn't put on) so I intend to mention it but curious if anyone else has had this happen?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quickie update for everyone's benefit. I continued to have issues, at one point the wrong button would turn it on even, so I took it in yesterday morning for service. Dealer gave me a loaner to use until it was done and I had it through today as they needed to order a part. Turns out it was the SIR Coil which also controls the steering wheel air bag signal. Real glad to have had the cruise issue to have told me THAT part was bad. :) Sharing to encourage everyone to check your cruise every so often for that reason. :)