West Coast Customs Monster Car products

Anyone here ever used them ??? any of the products

http://monsterwestcoastcustoms.com/exterior/default.asp

Best Buy has the starter kit for 25 bucks...

Auto Cleanse Superior Car Wash

Shine On Tire Dressing

Super Glow Premium Wax

ShowRoom Glo Instant Detailer

KleenzAll Interior Cleaner Rim Shine Wheel Polish

MicroFiber Sponge

MicroFiber Drying Cloth

went to target to buy some stuff but then i remembered this kit... 25 bucks for all that. Was thinking of getting 2 kits just so i have back up stuff...

also gonna get an absorber.

I have no idea, but I'm sure your paying for the name. I use all Mothers products for years and I'm very pleased. I would keep away from the absorber as over time it will produce micro scratches. Use a clean microfiber to dry instead. I buy my microfiber towels at Costco for $14.99 for 36 large towels. After I use it for drying it gets washed once then they become jamb and wheel towels. For that price they are disposable.

Thanks Bluer

ill keep away from the absorber.

My brother in law has all sorts of products and every time i go to his and my sisters place i always use them lol.

he has this extra soft microfiber towel that i love and wish i could find it.

as for the Monster products i figured it was the name but for $25 i could always get it and have them as extras if they suck.

Thanks Bluer

ill keep away from the absorber.

My brother in law has all sorts of products and every time i go to his and my sisters place i always use them lol.

he has this extra soft microfiber towel that i love and wish i could find it.

as for the Monster products i figured it was the name but for $25 i could always get it and have them as extras if they suck.

Yep you can. I used to be an absorber person until I read something's online. After I thought about it the absorber is smooth and can trap dirt and sand on the surface. Then you will wipe with it on the paint. The microfiber trap what dirt and sand in the fibers which are more inside. So when you rub they will not scratch. It's hard to explain but you get the point. Even if the microfiber gets too wet just ring out and keep drying.

Before I dry I use this right after wash to remove the bulk of water. I got mine at walmart, it works great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BEI0JQ/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003H7EWAC&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=07VM7DE1PN1K3YASD38Z

Edited by bluer101

Yep you can. I used to be an absorber person until I read something's online. After I thought about it the absorber is smooth and can trap dirt and sand on the surface. Then you will wipe with it on the paint. The microfiber trap what dirt and sand in the fibers which are more inside. So when you rub they will not scratch. It's hard to explain but you get the point. Even if the microfiber gets too wet just ring out and keep drying.

Before I dry I use this right after wash to remove the bulk of water. I got mine at walmart, it works great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BEI0JQ/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003H7EWAC&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=07VM7DE1PN1K3YASD38Z

i was gonna get one of those today but i read on my phone that they also cause scratches so i put it back on the shelf...

any issues you had ???

also For someone that hasn't used mother (usually my brand was turtle wax)

what products do you recommend for car wash, wheel, tire, windows, interior

Edited by Paul Delgado

I have had no issues with scratches. I make sure I don't set the blade down anywhere except inside my tool box detailing drawer. Each time I wipe the edge and rinse with hose. Make sure you do it right after wash. I sometimes even rinse the car again then hit it quickly with the blade. It's just used to remove the bulk. I think with all the wax and care it just glides along. I was hesitant at first but I love it. It's great for the windows too. No water spots.

That link to the California gold page is all the products I use.

I wash with the wash and wax.

I use the paste cleaner wax every so often to remove everything.

I have used the clay bar kit on other cars but the Spark was perfect from the dealer.

For wax is the pure wax step 3 paste.

I also use their spray wax for I between waxes and after every wash. Sometimes I will use the Showtime detailer.

For windows I use their glass cleaner as is works wonders and is safe for tints.

For interior parts I use a damp microfiber to wipe clean and a dry to wipe off.

Wheels I use no cleaners due to the matte black wheels. I just wash with the wash and wax soap.

Hope this helps.

Edited by bluer101

I have had no issues with scratches. I make sure I don't set the blade down anywhere except inside my tool box detailing drawer. Each time I wipe the edge and rinse with hose. Make sure you do it right after wash. I sometimes even rinse the car again then hit it quickly with the blade. It's just used to remove the bulk. I think with all the wax and care it just glides along. I was hesitant at first but I love it. It's great for the windows too. No water spots.

That link to the California gold page is all the products I use.

I wash with the wash and wax.

I use the paste cleaner wax every so often to remove everything.

I have used the clay bar kit on other cars but the Spark was perfect from the dealer.

For wax is the pure wax step 3 paste.

I also use their spray wax for I between waxes and after every wash. Sometimes I will use the Showtime detailer.

For windows I use their glass cleaner as is works wonders and is safe for tints.

For interior parts I use a damp microfiber to wipe clean and a dry to wipe off.

Wheels I use no cleaners due to the matte black wheels. I just wash with the wash and wax soap.

Hope this helps.

bought the wash and wax, showtime, and wheel & tire cleaner

got everything at walmart... prices aren't that bad

That's where I buy the wash wax , show time, and spray wax. If you want their pure paste wax you need to get it somewhere else.

yeah I had to actually drive out of my area... went to one and they only had the wash wax and other wax... drove out further and found one that had the 3 I bought... wheel and tire was the last one...

im gonna throw some glossifier on my plasti dipped wheels soon so I'll use it for that.

Also going to go to Costco tomorrow for the towels and I'll use the Showtime tomorrow too

bought the microfiber towels yesterday... much better quality than what I thought...

used the showtime on my car... cut one towel in half and used one piece for the whole car showtime on one side then buff with the other side... used the other half to buff the car a 2nd time... really satisfied thanks bluer

bought the microfiber towels yesterday... much better quality than what I thought...

used the showtime on my car... cut one towel in half and used one piece for the whole car showtime on one side then buff with the other side... used the other half to buff the car a 2nd time... really satisfied thanks bluer

You are welcome. Try their spray wax instead of the show time. I do this after every wash to help the wax I between waxing. The show time I use for a quick clean dusting in the same day after wash.

• 3 weeks later...

bought the mothers spray wax and used it yesterday ... unfortunately when i finished it there was barely any light so when i woke up i saw that it was gonna need a wipe down lol

btw i found a dame door ding ... not sure if its from a co worker or rock but it pretty much chipped the paint...