Roof Rails Dipped and LED Headlight Mod Pics

I know I have been talking about dipping my roof rails on the 2LT.Finally got around to doing it this afternoon. Let me tell you, it was not all that easy. 6 coats of Plasti-Dip later and it finally started to look good. I used an entire can on the rails. It was not easy to cover up the silver color of the rails. But all and all, I like the final product and look of it. I was not able to fully get the underside of the rails sprayed, but its alright because you cannont notice unless you are directly beside them with your face against the paint looking. Here are some (a alot) of pictures.

Roof Top Edit

Front Top Taped

Copy Of Top Back Center Taped

As you can see, it took a lot of taping off. Lots of preventative measure to take to prevent over spray. Even with all this masked off, I still had over spray on parts of the lower paint. And Plast-Dip all over my shirt and shorts!! I founde the best thing to use for masking thigs off for dipping is really cheap garbage can liners. The ones you see janitors use at schools, fire stations and larger business. They dont cratch the paint if your car isn't freshly cleaned and best of all the static stick to the car and makes it SUPER easy to get placed perfectly and taped in place.

First Coat Close Up

First Coat Close Up 2

Here are a couple shots of the rails after my first coat. Nothing exciting.

Final

Final Coat Both

Final Top

FINAL PRODUCT! I had to take a box cutter blade and ever so lightly drag it with no pressure around the base of the rails where it meets the paint. It started to pull up on the rails if i din't do this. Overall, i think they dured out good. Next thing i want to dip is the chrome strips along the side of the car. Looks out of place now that the rails are flat black.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About a month ago I ordered LED strips that run off a 12v battery to place around my headlights. I ordered them off Amazon for like $12 dollars and it came with a set of two 24" long LED strips that can be cut to size. On the top of our headlights there is a grove that these LED strips fit into perfctly. The 3M adhesive that are on the back of the strips stick well and stay somewhat dry. I still have been meaning to drop a few dobs of silicone glue down the back of the strip just to secure it even more. (I live in Washington State and we get a lot of rain). I think wired them into the Driving lights so they are on when the driving lights are on. This task wasnt easy to do. Took me awhile to figure out the right combination as there are three wires that go into the light. Once wired, there is no damage or messing around with the lightbulb out warning blinking.

LED Strip

Here is the strip in the grove of the headlight. When the hood is closed you can barely see the strips unless you are really looking. Best part of having it in the grove is when it is turned on it actuall radiates light all the way around the headlight and even to the base of the light fixture.

Side LED Close Up

Front LED

LED Close Up Right

Here is the final look of the lights with the LED and orange driving light lit up. They look a lot better in person as its hard to make a camera catch the real life look. Had to pull out the Nikon and mess with the shutter speed to catch these photos.
Overall I am satisfied with the way my Spark is starting to look. Sugggestions, comments or concerns are greatly welcomed to what you all think or what you all would suggest to make the look better.
Thanks for viewing!!