Overseas front bumper

• 4 weeks later...

Looking at Gregs pictures after his bumper accident and mine after its accident what can be seen looks the same. The bumpers are about $150 pre owned over here.

Are you talking about the LT front bumper with the frown? If so can you help me locate that bumper?

chevrolet-spark.jpg

This is the bumper I want, can you help me get it?

Edited by Spark_Rules-0713

ok how much is shipping? and will it have grills,fog lights and the black frown peices? I found 1 on EBAY and it's stripped bare :( $329.47 buy and $144.34 shipping only has chevy emblem. Can you get that bumper for less?

I was just going to get the 3d carbon front lip

m2_motoring_chevrolet_spark_by_matthew_l

I saw that pic too is that kit available yet? My front bumper is starting to grow on me :happy feet: I have a 6 year loan, I'm not sure if swapping mine for over seas bumper is worth the risk for my wife and I's safety. Greg's Spark LS took a hit from a deer :victory: I noticed the lower half of the grill in the middle is very hard plastic, it might be safer to leave it be. besides that front lip with that bumper looks awesome :drool:

Widget thanks for the info on the front bumper price, I would rather spend that money on that bodykit above :rockon:

here's the whole kit

spark_press_a.jpgThis kit got best trophy :dance:

• 1 year later...

I had my rear bottom insert taken off, re-aligned & replaced by the dealer when the car backed me into a cement parking barrier.

I watched and apparantly 2-4 screws/bolts and the rest clamps on white inserts that pop off. They had a GM proprietary tool to pop it off that applied even pressure on removal from the clips. He said it was to avoid bending/breaking the clips. I would hate to deal with clips, but if you're mechanically inclined or can put stuff back together once it's apart, I'm sure that once you have a look you will find it pretty well self evident as to what needs to be done. In my experience when dealing with clips it's always harder to re-assemble than to pull it apart.

BTW: The dealer had an info sheet he refered to..Maybe find a friendly dealer that could print that out from their manual computer.