• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I generally refer to mine, as the "little beast".

Sparky. I bet a lot are naming that. But I say " Sparky the green grocery getter!"

Ha ha! Hey! I noticed you're from GR as well! Hi neighbor!

Posted Images

Hi neighbor to you too! I noticed that when I was here the other day! I've only seen one other Spark on the road here, and one in a parking lot. Both were Jalapeño color, which is what I originally thought I wanted, but couldn't locate an LS auto in that color. I am glad I got the Lemonade, as the interior is brighter! I'm in the Forest Hills area on the East side of town.

Hi neighbor to you too! I noticed that when I was here the other day! I've only seen one other Spark on the road here, and one in a parking lot. Both were Jalapeño color, which is what I originally thought I wanted, but couldn't locate an LS auto in that color. I am glad I got the Lemonade, as the interior is brighter! I'm in the Forest Hills area on the East side of town.

Ah ok. I'm in the Byron Center area.

As far as names go, I'm gonna stick with "Blue Streak" for now.

Edited by Trancer07

I would've gone with Tinkerbell but my previous car went by that name and I was told it therefore wasn't allowed.

DS7 named her officially as "Creeper" (based on the color closely matching that of a Creeper from Minecraft).

DH however doesn't accept that name and instead lovingly refers to her as "The Booger." He hates the color can you tell? :)

Hey, Trancer07,

I think Blue Streak is a perfect name for your Spark. And funny, since I doubt either of us could streak our Spark in any fast sort of way!

Ha ha! Yeah. I had it very briefly going about 85 MPH @4000 RPM down US131 once going to work. I was no where near WOT. I'm sure this car can easily hit 110 MPH or so, albeit screaming.