Finally got some sticker material in and started the work today.

Black out bowtie... Everyone blacks out their bowtie like this:

bowtie_zps0a03d474.jpg

But that's way to common for me so I went the extra step and made mine blacked out and reflective:

bowtie2_zpse7c73e77.jpg

It was hard to get a decent glow with the flash with daylight, will look better at night. Both front and back have been done.

I also took a look at the headlights, the black wedge at the back has always looked out of place so I put some material on them:

wedge1_zpsedcc6e15.jpg

The soft gloss really looks right at home now in daylight, and at night they should be very visible:

wedge2_zps628d1069.jpg

Again the reflective part is hard to capture during the day. More to come when I get the front end cleaned up and bugs all gone.

Material from http://shop.reflectivestore.com/main.sc and is the engineering grade flexible tape.

Got some red put in the door jams and got some frown lines done, but not sure I'm happy with them. No pictures right now, may get some soon. Also learned that I need a lot more practice, and that the frown pieces should have been done wet, the top side looks OK, the bottom side is a mess.

The bowtie pieces seem to be holding up very well, the pieces behind the headlights are OK, but again shows I have much to learn, but at least they aren't falling off in the heat.

A couple of pictures of the frown:

front2_zps9a369dc6.jpg

front_zps88ca19d3.jpg

Still think they need to be angled out farther, but there is a "sharp" corner right there and I'm certain I don't have the skill to make the vinyl go around that much of a compound curve.

Yup, the LS. Everything has just been stretched around the parts and trimmed except the frown which was cut and applied. This tape is damn sticky, there is no pull it off and reposition on the painted surfaces, which is why I think I need to learn how to put them on wet.