What do you do for a living?

I've wanted to be a nurse for a long, long time from back in my early 20's. My wife gave me the thumbs up and her blessing, which is very important when you have a family, so I quit my job back in October of 2012 to pursue my passion at the age of 38. I became as CNA at first, which is my current licence. I then took my TEAS test and applied for my ASN. I got accepted into nursing school to be an RN on my first attempt, and my classes start on 8/30.

I'm about 30 miles from the course but wont be anywhere near it, not my division and we also have Special Operations team who do most of that work, although I will be working at the Commonwealth games in Glasgow next year which should be fun.

I'm a general manager at a corporate owned hotel, which sometimes has me traveling around the state to fill in at other properties. The Spark was the answer to make mileage reimbursement more profitable. I also travel for area sales, 8k miles in a few months already.

I'm a general manager at a corporate owned hotel, which sometimes has me traveling around the state to fill in at other properties. The Spark was the answer to make mileage reimbursement more profitable. I also travel for area sales, 8k miles in a few months already.

Hilton? My wife works for Hilton.

Sorry, I can't say which corporation on a social media site, they're very strict about that. If automakers took customer relations as serious as hotels, they would go bankrupt, LOL. And many people know how to "play the game" into getting freebies, too, even though at least 90% of the complaints are legitimate.

Sorry, I can't say which corporation on a social media site, they're very strict about that. If automakers took customer relations as serious as hotels, they would go bankrupt, LOL. And many people know how to "play the game" into getting freebies, too, even though at least 90% of the complaints are legitimate.

Then prolly not Hilton. They have a "we work at Hilton" FB page.

I run Campus Security for a middle school in LAUSD.

Usto be an EMT but i get paid more doing what i do now...

Working my way up the latter... hopefully in a few months ill be a School Safety Officer and if everything goes well... within a year i'll be a Police Officer for the District