Show Off Your Spark!!

well, the hood is done im plastidip. it's summer here, and it sucks, its really sticky and chizz, and the plastidip dries too quickly. We had to do the stripes about 3 times and is still not perfect. So the roof will have to wait until the weather calms down a bit. Which is okay with me, because I adore my car now that it's the way i want it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got them mounted this morning.

Ordered some new wheels off www.carid.com (https://www.carid.com/ns-series-wheels/ns1507-black-86315993.html).   Just picked them up tonight from the UPS hub, missed the delivery since I was

Some recent Modifications 

Posted Images

it's summer he too XD

i want to do the roof (maybe the hood) with carbonfoil.

but for that i need to remove the cealing for the bolts for the roofrack and antenna but i dont know if i can get it back like it was...

o7bodybagged has it out already for isolation, and i asked him if he could get ik back properly.

i hope so. than i wil take the risk to :)

yeah she is coming on good.. im going to start masking the lights off a little (I hate how big our headlights are)... the HIDs are sex.. just need the fenders freaking done.. ill be so much happier i think.

last time HIGHLY recommend HIDs from the company I got .. if you want a disocutn again its 1022HD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...