Show Off Your Spark!!

Haven't seen a thread started where its nothing but sharing your Spark and its neat custom features you may have added. I am sure there is a thread somewhere out there that exsists about this topic, but here is another. I will start it off.

Meet Dori. She is only 2 months old and is getting new speakers tomorrow. She just got washed in the bay of the station. It was a slow night with no call's coming in so I decided to make use of the hug apparatus bay and give her a bath and a solid detailing inside an out. Here she is!

vkf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now lets see your's!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got them mounted this morning.

Ordered some new wheels off www.carid.com (https://www.carid.com/ns-series-wheels/ns1507-black-86315993.html).   Just picked them up tonight from the UPS hub, missed the delivery since I was

Some recent Modifications 

Posted Images

Looking good bluer and logan. Love the blacked out chevy emblem. Not sure how it would look on a blue spark tho. How did you all go about doing that? And boy do I need to get my windows tinted... It brings out a more aggressive look along with the Audi style LED lights around the headlight.

Just noticed why your front grill looked so sharp bluer. No plate! Man does that clean up the front end. Is it legal in your state to have no front lisence plate?

Edited by Dori

Looking good bluer and logan. Love the blacked out chevy emblem. Not sure how it would look on a blue spark tho. How did you all go about doing that? And boy do I need to get my windows tinted... It brings out a more aggressive look along with the Audi style LED lights around the headlight.

Just noticed why your front grill looked so sharp bluer. No plate! Man does that clean up the front end. Is it legal in your state to have no front lisence plate?

No plate in Florida. The emblem is just matte black vinyl. I put it on and carefully cut it out with a razor blade. There is a groove around the emblem that makes it easy.

Here's the original post.

http://chevysparkforum.com/topic/759-black-chevy-emblems/?fromsearch=1#

Edited by bluer101

Just used plasti dip, amazing plastic in a can. No masking, it peels right off till the bowtie so it is very easy. I would take the license plate off but it's my girlfriends car and I don't want her to get pulled over for that, the tint is a big enough risk. I took my plate off my Cruze, definitely looks better.

plug and play :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-SPARK-FULL-LED-Tail-Light-Lamp-assy-2P-1-1-Replacement-MATIZ-CREATIVE-/160950450713?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item257964fa19

i bought them with the led mirror covers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevy-Holden-10-SPARK-2WAY-LED-Side-Mirror-Cover-Set-2p-/150795373113?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item231c1aca39

and made a deal both for $ 350,-

;)

o yeah i needed to put in a extra resistance because the blinker went very fast, but the resistance is included ;)

and in the netherlands we have a red fog light, so on one of the white lights i put a red coat so it is a red fog light :)

Edited by weetsj